Kohler gasoline engine CH395
Kohler gasoline engine CH395
Interference free PTO face provides flexibility to power any application without modification to the equipment. Dual oil fills and drains and easy access throttle, choke and shutoff make operating and maintaining this engine a breeze.
Durable, Long Life Design.
Features steel-forged crankshaft, cast iron cylinder bore, tough Stellite® faced exhaust valve with Tuftride® coated stems and dual ball bearings for maximum side load characteristics. Also, the Quad-Clean™ four-stage cyclonic air filtration system ensures only the cleanest air is entering the engine, maximizing engine power and life.
The KOHLER advanced ignition system reduces fuel consumption , while the large capacity fuel tank allows for longer runs between fill-ups. Combined, these two features will save you time and money.
A fully integrated system, including oversized muffler, sound-deadening alloy crankcase and silenced air intake, provides smoother, quieter performance.
In colder months the Quad-Clean™ air filter cover can be reconfigured, no tools required and in a matter of seconds, to recycle engine heat. Along with the advanced electronic ignition, automatic compression release, and dual ball bearings the Command PRO® provides effortless starts in all weather and conditions.
- User-Friendly Maintenance.
- Interference free PTO face
- Dual oil fills and drains
- No tools required all season air cleaner
- Easy access throttle, choke and shutoff
- Oil Sentry™ automatic low oil engine shutdown system
- Carburetor bowl drain
- High Power Performance.
- Overhead valve design
- Increased displacements
- High-inertia flywheel
- Extended Run Times.
- Large metal fuel tank and chrome plated cap
- Swirl induction combustion chamber
- Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- Oversized muffler with heat shield
- Mechanical governor
- Sound-deadening alloy crankcase
- Silenced air intake
- Easy Dependable Starts.
- Electronic ignition system
- Automatic compression release
- Dual ball bearings
- Indexable, easy pull recoil starter
- Reliability and Long Life Design.
- Quad-Clean™ heavy-duty cyclonic air cleaner
- Warm air intake system for cold weather operation
- Cast iron cylinder bore
- Steel-forged crankshaft
- Stellite-faced exhaust valve
- Water trap to separate moisture in fuel
- 3 fuel filters: fill neck, in tank, and carburetor inlet
- 3 year commercial warranty
4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
Command PRO® CH395
|J1940 Power hp(kW) 1||9.5 (7.1)|
|Displacement cu in (cc)||16.9 (277)|
|Bore in (mm)||3.1 (78)|
|Stroke in (mm)||2.3 (58)|
|Peak Torque lbs. ft (Nm)||13.9 (18.8)|
|Dry Weight lbs (kg)||61.5 (27.8)|
|Oil Capacity U.S. quarts (L)||1.4 (1.3)|
|Dimensions L x W x H in||15.9 x 16.8 x 16.7|
|Backpressure Limit 2||30|
|J1995 Power hp (kW) 3||9.1 (6.8)|
|J1995 Rated Speed (RPM)||4000|